Have you seen the daffodils at Clifford’s Tower? Last year, Mrs Burt took the children from Y5/6 to join in the volunteer effort on a very soggy November day, planting thousands of bulbs to help restore the beautiful and poignant display that commemorates one of the worst anti-Jewish atrocities of the Middle Ages.
As the daffodils come into bloom, and to mark the anniversary of the massacre, which took place on the 16th March 1190, the York Press have written about this – please click the image below to read the full article.
Click to read the full article on the Press website
You can use your ‘magic badge’ to sign in at home
If your device doesn’t have a camera – don’t panic! You can use your emoji password instead.
Open Evenings are usually held each autumn for prospective pupils, parents and carers to attend and view schools; the planned dates for the Year 6 open evenings this year are as follows:
- All Saints’ RC School – Wednesday 28th September 2022
- Archbishop Holgate’s CE School – Thursday 6th October 2022
- Fulford School – Wednesday 12th October 2022
- Huntington School – Thursday 13th October 2022
- Joseph Rowntree – Wednesday 5th October 2022
- Manor CE Academy – Tuesday 4th October 2022
- Millthorpe School – Tuesday 11th October 2022
- Vale of York Academy – Tuesday 27th September 2022
- York High School – Thursday 29th September 2022
Click here for more information about secondary school applications.
Please note that the Wednesday ‘Roast of the Day’ options are as follows: Wednesday week 1 – Chicken Wednesday week 2 – Turkey Wednesday week 3 – Gammon Click here for more information about school meals.
Read more →