This year we are looking donations along the following lines:
- Chocolate items, gifts and treats
- Boxes, bars, biscuits, any size, any shape & any flavour!
- Wines, beer, cider, sparkling wines, spirits, posh cordials, mixers, liqueurs, sherry, port, tonics, pop, sparkling water.
- Bottles must be UNOPENED to be accepted.
- Please note any children that win a bottle of alcohol must have their adult collect it.
- We are looking for NEW or unwanted new giftable items
- Perfume, toiletries, items for the home & garden.
- Gadgets, games, toys.
- Clothing, accessories and more…
- Larger value items
- Hamper food items – non perishable food and drink items of all kinds kindly welcomed.
Filled Jam Jars. (Be creative as you like here)
- Please collect your clean glass ‘jam jars’ of any size and fill them with whatever goodies you can fit inside!
- Think mini stationary, crafting, sewing, small toys, puzzles, collectors cards (lego, Pokémon, football etc) stickers, sweets, loose change (£1 or more), hair accessories, small figures, badges, fun jewellery, temporary tattoos
Handmade Christmas Decorations/Makes
- Wreaths, foliage arrangements, table decorations (can be dropped on the morning of the fair
- Tree decorations and ornaments
- Seasonal Bunting
- Recycled or aromatic Christmas curiosities.
- Handmade/recycled redesigned Christmas Cards
- Seasonal Homemade Preserves & Chutneys (unopened, labelled and dated pls)
- Soft Toys, Teddies, Plushies & Characters
- A great way to recycle and de-clutter unwanted and outgrown cuddlies
- Please ensure that all items are clean, preferably washed and in good usable (and lovable) condition.
Thank you in advance for all your support, every little bit counts to make our Fishergate Christmas Fair the success that it is. Be a part of it in any way you can!
P.s The Friends of Fishergate Primary School Christmas Fair is on Friday 8th December at 3.30pm!! More details coming soon!Friends of Fishergate