Special Education Needs at Fishergate Primary School
Our aim at Fishergate School is that every child should be valued for who they are and given the chance to achieve all that they are able to. Some children will need extra support to do this because they have special educational needs.
- What are Special Educational Needs?
- What happens if my child has Special Educational Needs?
- What kind of SEND can be supported in school?
- How do we track the progress of children?
- Steps of support
- How can you be involved?
- How can your child be involved?
- Who will help my child?
- Extra Curricular Activities
- What is the role of the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator?
- Parent Partnership/SENDIASS
- Transition Arrangements
- What if you have a complaint?
Further key documentation relating to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, including the SEND Policy and the school’s Accessibility Plan, can be found on the School Policies page.