We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and committed midday supervisory assistant to join our friendly lunchtime team and currently have a permanent position. Our ideal candidate will have:
- effective communication skills
- a caring attitude
- tact and sensitivity
- observational skills
- an approachable style
- the ability to react calmly and quickly in an emergency.
The working pattern is 11.30-1.15, Monday to Friday, during term time.
The salary is £20,258-£20,427, reduced pro rata based on 9.60 hours per week over 45.4 weeks (term time weeks plus paid holiday allocation)
- Click here for a job description
- Support Staff Application Form (editable .docx MS Word format)
- Support Staff Application Form (.pdf format)
For more information or an informal chat about this job opportunity please do contact Mrs Deighton, Mrs Butterworth and Mrs Waters in the office.