Could you be part of our friendly lunchtime team?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and committed midday supervisory assistant to join our friendly lunchtime team and currently have a permanent position. Our ideal candidate will have:
- effective communication skills
- a caring attitude
- tact and sensitivity
- observational skills
- an approachable style
- the ability to react calmly and quickly in an emergency.
The working pattern is 11.30-1.15, Monday to Friday, during term time.
The salary is £20,258-£20,427, reduced pro rata based on 9.60 hours per week over 45.4 weeks (term time weeks plus paid holiday allocation)
- Click here for a job description
- Support Staff Application Form (editable .docx MS Word format)
- Support Staff Application Form (.pdf format)
For more information or an informal chat about this job opportunity please do contact Mrs Deighton, Mrs Butterworth and Mrs Waters in the office.