It’s the Fishergate Summer Fair on Saturday 8th July and planning is well underway to make it the usual fun and happy day (rumour has it there may even be a bouncy castle there… shhhh!)
As always, we couldn’t do this without the hugely generous help of you all, and wanted to give you enough notice so that if you spot a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine (or lemonade!) on special offer you can snap it up!
Donations Day will be Thursday 6th July so please deliver all your splendid donations for the Summer Fair between 8.45 – 9.00am (drop-off) on Thursday 6th July in the lower school hall. Helpers at tables will be waiting eagerly to collect the various items…
- This year we are looking for the usual donations along the following lines:
- Chocolate, Sweet and Biscuit Tombola
- Chocolate items, sweets, biscuits, gifts and treats
- Boxes, bars, candies, biscuits, any size, any shape and any flavour!
- Bottle Tombola
- Wines, beer, cider, sparkling wines, spirits, posh cordials, mixers, liqueurs, sherry, port, tonics, soft drinks, sparkling water.
- Bottles must be unopened to be accepted please
- Please note any children that win a bottle of alcohol at the Fair must have their adult collect it
- General Tombola
- NEW or unwanted new giftable items
- Perfume, toiletries, items for the home & garden
- Gadgets, games, toys
- Clothing, accessories and more…
- Filled Jam Jars (be as creative as you like here)
- Please collect up your clean glass ‘jam jars’ of any size and fill them with whatever goodies you can fit inside!
- Think mini stationery, crafting, sewing, small toys, puzzles, collectors cards (lego, Pokémon, football etc) stickers, sweets, loose change (£1 or more), hair accessories, small figures, badges, fun jewellery, temporary tattoos etc. etc!
- If you have jars that are just empty, we can use them too, so bring them along
- Teddy Tombola
- Soft Toys, Teddies, Plushies & Characters
- Please ensure that all items are clean, preferably washed and in good usable (and lovable) condition
- Raffle Prizes
We have already had some fabulous gifts and experiences donated and are hoping for more to make the raffle truly irresistible…
We would gratefully welcome any:
- Larger value items
- Hamper food items
- non perishable food and drink items of all kinds are kindly welcomed
- Can your employer/business offer a raffle prize? Any goods or services gratefully accepted!
We would also be extremely grateful to have people to help on the day with:
- Morning set-up and end of day clearing up
- Helpers for stalls (enough people for split shifts so everyone gets to enjoy the fair with families too) if you can offer even one hour, that would be a huge help. Please let us know if you can lend a hand.
Everyone is welcome at the Summer Fair, so do bring your family and friends, and help to make the day a huge success! Thank you in advance for all your support, every little bit really does count.
If you would like to be involved (in any way) or are simply curious to hear what’s going to be happening, please don’t hesitate to email Friends on email@example.com
Warm & Sunny WishesFriends of Fishergate