- To celebrate the uniqueness of each one of us and cultivate respect and empathy for others.
- To encourage a lifelong zest for learning.
- To provide a happy and safe environment in which each person can thrive and succeed.
Our Curriculum Aims are to enable all children to become:
- Successful learners, who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals, who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens, who make a positive contribution to society
At Fishergate School we want to instil all children with a love of life long learning and encourage them to continue that journey on to secondary school and adult life.
Achieving great things together
- We know and value each child and encourage them to succeed in all they do
- Our school is at the heart of the local community
- Every person in our school community is valued and treated with respect
- Every person is encouraged to take responsibility, to make a contribution and to achieve their full potential
- We are an open and welcoming school and we work in partnership with all parents and carers
- The core values of integrity, courtesy, trust and respect run right through our school community and we treat others as we wish to be treated
- We have high expectations of ourselves and each other
What We Believe
We are proud to be an inclusive school where every child is valued and special. We believe that our rich and diverse community makes us unique. Every child deserves to have a high quality education at Fishergate School and we work with parents/carers to ensure the needs of every individual are met.
Every child, no matter their race, religion, background or gender, will be encouraged to achieve their best and reach their full potential.