Please check the notice board in the Early Years entrance to see what we are up to! This is a great place for you to find lots of information about what your child is learning in school and find some suggestions for things that you can do at home to support their learning. You will also find important messages here – and copies of letters nearby.
Just around the corner (above the lost property!) you will find the noticeboard with information about our ‘weekly learning’.
29th January 2018: This week we are learning…
- acting out the stories we wrote together
- small room ~‘sequencing familiar events e.g. days
- big room ~ making clocks and reading “o’clock”
- small room ~ ‘ow’, ‘oi’, ‘ear’, ‘air’
- big room ~ ‘ur’, ‘’ar, ‘or’, ‘oi’