Please check the notice board in the Early Years entrance to see what we are up to! This is a great place for you to find lots of information about what your child is learning in school and find some suggestions for things that you can do at home to support their learning. You will also find important messages here – and copies of letters nearby.
This week we are learning through play and:
- Literacy – Life cycle of a butterfly
- Maths – Practical Subtraction
- Phonics – (please ask a member of the EYU team if you want to know which phonics group your child is in)
- small group: Phase 5 – alternative sounds, ‘oy’ ‘ir’ ‘ue’ ‘aw’
- large group: Phase 4 – ccvc (words with more sounds)