Assistant Site Manager Handy Man
Application closing date
Grade 5 Level 1-4 £20,672 -£21,802 Per Annum (reduced pro rata)
22.50 hours per week
Fishergate Primary School requires an Assistant Site Manager/Handy Man. Job role includes security, safety and maintenance of the building and grounds. Carrying out minor repairs, general duties. Site Manager will support you and training will be given.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
- Monday 15.30-20.15 (4.75 hours)
- Tuesday 7.30-9.15 and 15.30-18.45 (5 hours)
- Thursday 16.30-21.15 (4.75 hours)
- Friday 15.30-18.45 (3.25 hours)
- Saturday 9.00- 12.00 12.30-14.15 (4.75 hours)
- Available to cover for holidays
- Job Description – School Site Manager Level 2
- Non Teaching Application Form (.pdf format)
- Non Teaching Application Form (MS .docx format)
or email school for an application pack: email@example.com
If you require any further information please contact Debbie Waters on 01904 555335.
Friday 1st October 2021 12 Midnight
Wednesday 6th October 2021