Fishergate Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and committed cleaner to join our team of staff to provide a good quality cleaning service that is responsive to the needs of the school, resulting in a clean and healthy environment for students, staff and visitors.
- Permanent contract
- Grade 1, £16,303 per annum (comprising of basic pay plus living wage supplement) reduced pro rata (9 hours per week)
- 9 hours per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4pm-7pm (full year)
- Also additional hours to cover sickness & holidays
- Required from 27th November 2017
Documents & Further Information
An application form and further details are available to download below or can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively call into the school office and collect an application form and Job Description.
- Job Description (School Employed Cleaner)
- Non Teaching Application Form (as a .docx MS Word file)
- Non Teaching Application Form (.pdf format)
- Sunday 5 November 2017 at 12 midnight
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 pm
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.