Application Closing Date
Grade 5 Level 1-4 (£19,875 – £20,975 per annum) reduced pro rata.
27 Hours per week
Fishergate Primary School requires a Site Manager, who will be responsible for the security, safety and maintenance of the school building and grounds. This will include some cleaning around the school, to work as part of team.
A reliable, enthusiastic, self- motivated person is required, who will be responsible for the security and safety and maintenance of the school building and grounds. The post would suit someone with a flexible approach, who enjoys the challenge of a varied, routine. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A firm commitment to the school
- Pride in school environment
- An ability to problem solve and use own initiative
- A flexible approach and ability to work
- Locking/unlocking of premises, general repairs and routine maintenance/safety.
- Routine hygiene, health and safety checks
- Porterage and other manual duties
- Management of school lettings
- Liaison with contractors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
27 hours per week, includes Saturday and early evening.
Hours for Saturday will be 9.30am – 3pm
An application form and further details are available to download below or for further details and an application pack, please contact the school on 01904 555335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit completed forms by post or electronically to: email@example.com
- Job Description – School Site Manager (Level 2)
- Non Teaching Application Form (MS Word .docx format)
- Non Teaching Application Form (.pdf format)
Closing Date: Monday 10 June 2019 at 12 midnight
Short Listing: Tuesday 11 June 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 13 June 2019