Application closing date
Grade 5 Level 1-4 (£19,875 to £20,975 per annum) reduced pro-rata.
15.25 to 25 hours per week
Caretaking, Health & Safety, School Support, Site Management
Fishergate Primary School requires a Site Manager, who will be responsible for the security, safety and maintenance of the school building and grounds. This will include some cleaning around the school, to work as part of team.
A reliable, enthusiastic, self- motivated person is required, who will be responsible for the security and safety and maintenance of the school building and grounds. The post would suit someone with a flexible approach, who enjoys the challenge of a varied, routine. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate :
- A firm commitment to the school
- Pride in school environment
- An ability to problem solve and use own initiative
- A flexible approach and ability to work
- Locking/unlocking of premises, general repairs and routine maintenance/safety.
- Routine hygiene, health and safety checks
- Porterage and other manual duties
- Management of school lettings
- Liaison with contractors
Total hours to be worked 15.25 – 25 hours per week Including Saturday working
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
For further details and an application pack, please contact the school on 01904 555335 or email email@example.com
A job description and application form is available to download below.
Please submit completed forms electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Fishergate Primary School, Escrick Street, Fishergate, YORK, YO10 4AP
- Job Description – School Site Manager (Level 2)
- Non Teaching Application Form (MS Word .docx format)
- Non Teaching Application Form (.pdf format)
Thursday 18 April 2019 at 12 midnight
Tuesday 07 May 2019