There are a number of ways you can help your child to learn at home:
- Talk to your child about what they have been learning in school.
- Read daily with your child (Just five minutes a day can make a great difference!)
- Use the weekly learning information to support your child’s learning further at home.
- Play games with your children.
- When you are out and about, notice numbers, street signs and other interests around the environment. Use them to make learning purposeful and real!
Remember to share any learning or exciting activities that you have been doing at home with school! Please bring in any observations, photographs or work to stick into your child’s Learning Journey! Please put these named celebrations into the red ‘Learning at Home’ Box in the main classroom and a member of staff will stick them into your child’s Learning Journey.
The EYU Team