- Fishergate Full Opening Plan (October Revision)
- Fishergate Risk Assessment (October Update)
- Fishergate Full Opening Plan, Protocol and Procedures – September 2020
- Fishergate Risk Assessment (September 2020)
- September Return Letter
- Mrs Clarke’s letter about September
- Information about wider opening from September
- Letter to parents and carers after the first day back
- Update about the Y1 bubble
- Information (including letters to parents and carers) about wider opening (23/5/20)
- Information about wider opening of schools (20/5/20)
At the beginning of the Easter holidays, Fishergate, Naburn and St Oswald’s Primary schools amalgamated to ensure there were enough staff to provide care. Following the half term holiday, our provision for our keyworker and vulnerable children returned to Fishergate school as we worked towards the wider opening of school to some year groups. From September 8th the school is fully opening to all pupils.
To support the above, Fishergate Primary School will, when communicating with parents/carers and carers, confirm emergency contact numbers are correct and ask for any additional emergency contact numbers where they are available.
This asks parents to:
- Talk to their children about coronavirus (COVID-19), social distancing and hand washing.
- Follow guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection.
- Do not gather at entrances or in playgrounds, and model social distancing so that their children learn good practice.GOV.ukwebsite